In collaboration with Nigerian Scholars in Germany (NiSIG), the Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) is organizing a 2-hour seminar for Nigerian students, Scholars, Professionals and business personnel in Germany in the following locations and on these dates:
- Cottbus – June 26, 2017;
- Hamburg – June 27, 2017;
- NRW (Cologne or Bonn) – June 28, 2017;
- Stuttgart – June 30, 2017.
Some of the issues to be discussed will be:
- Financial and technical support to Nigerian scholars and professionals willing to return to Nigeria upon completion of their study programs to contribute to Nigeria’s development;
- Financial support to current Nigerian students in Germany planning internship stays in Nigeria;
- Technical and consultation support to Nigerian business people willing to engage in start-up businesses and SMEs in Nigeria and lots more.
Check the flyer for further information. We hope to see you there. Cheers!
NiSIG Director of Publicity