The meeting held in Göttingen on the 15th of April,2018 @17:00hrs with the aim of inaugurating a chapter of the NiSIG (Göttingen).Meeting had in attendance NiSIG national President Ayodeji Ayansola and Joshua Alabi national Vice-President.
AGENDA FOR MEETING:
- Introduction of attendees
- Opening remark from the National President
- Questions / Comments
- Election and official inauguration of the chapter/Executives
- Remark from the Chapter President
The meeting started with a total number of 16 attendees introducing themselves. Thereafter, the national president started with a brief introduction of himself, also stating aims, goals and objectives of Nigerian scholars in Germany explaining in details to everyone in attendance what NiSIG is all about and the structure. He encouraged them to organized seminars, cultural events and hold meetings regularly. Questions, comments and contributions was welcomed thereafter.
The National vice-president supervise the election of the new executive that will oversee the affairs of the new chapter.
Bellow are the names and portfolios of the elected Excos.
- PRESIDENT: Mohammed Yamah
- VICE PRESIDENT: Bello Oladapo
- SECRETARY: Durodola Blessing
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCES: Kingsley Aghaluke
- DIRECTOR OF SOCIALS: Gbenga Afolabi
- PRO: Elo Darlington Ejezie
Finally, the National president encouraged the executives to discharged their duties and humbly respect NiSIG constitution. The meeting ended @19:20hrs opening the floor to merriment and celebration of the new inaugurated NiSIG (Göttingen) chapter.
Below are pictures taken at the event.